How to know if your file needs editing?
On the product page of each custom printed product, under the "more info" tab, you will find the exact information to prepare the file, as well as our downloadable Guide.
If you do not know how to prepare the file accordingly, and/or you wish to fix some aspects of your image, this service is for you.
What kind of editing can be done?
Here are examples of editing we commonly do at our clients' request, to obtain a nicer finished product:
- - Crop an image, painting, photo, etc. to the proportions and dimensions of a scarf, cushion, etc.
- - Repeat and tile the image to cover the whole surface of a scarf, cushion, etc.
- - Add a border of a desired colour.
- Add a signature or logo in a corner.
- Correct the brightness of the image.
- Our Design service always creates the file to the exact dimensions and proportions required to print the article your order.
NOTE: The image you send us must be of the best quality available to get an optimum results. Low resolution poor quality images will not print beautifully, no matter how much editing is done.
This service is an editing service of an existing image. It is not a full textile design service. It does not include creating seamless patterns from an image or creating a whole design from scratch based on a conceptual idea.
How many units should you order?
This service is counted per file, regardless of the number of articles (scarves, cushion...) ordered: 1 file/image = 1 Editing service
- To order a series of 12 scarves with 2 different designs (files), order the 12 scarves + 2 units of this service.
- To order a pack of 2 identical cushions, order the cushion pack + 1 unit of this service.
Note: If you order 2 articles of different dimensions and proportions based on the same image, add to your cart 2 units of this service.
We ship most products by port or express carrier.
Shipping cost is indicated in the cart before confirming your order.
Free standard shipping in the European Union for orders above 70 €.